CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Kaiden turns 4!

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KAIDEN!!!


I can not believe that my baby boy has turned 4! 
He was born January 7th 2008. He came 10 days early, weighing 7lbs 2oz. We believe he came early to spend more time with daddy, before he deployed to Iraq for 13+ months. Matt deployed when he was 2 weeks old and came home when he was 13 1/2 months old! Kaiden was not the easiest baby to deal with, still wondering why this all worked the way it did, but I will just leave it at God has a sense of humor, I do not understand sometimes :) He keeps us on our toes that is for sure! I love him to pieces though, he has one of the biggest hearts! Kaiden loves babies, kids, animals,  just about everything! He is always giving us kisses and hugs. Tells me I love you mom, you are the one I am going to marry. Just melts my heart! 

Here he is on his Birthday morning! 4 YEARS OLD!!! :) 


 At his party waiting for his friends to show up at the bowling alley. 
 We have found something Kaiden is good at and loves! Makes me very happy.
 My 3 boys, couldn't be any happier to call them my sons and husband.
 Those two love each other so much.
 Momma and the birthday boy.
 Showing off at the bowling alley, he loves it! 
 The German candle I got..which really was a sparkler! haha! 
Make a wish and wait for the sparkler to go out! 
 Cake and Ice cream, well pretty much milk by then :)
Eating the Knight!
One of his presents, Thor mask and hammer 

 Very neat German Knight and Horse from mom and dad. 
THE cake! It tasted great and looked amazing!! 

Until next year little guy! Mommy and daddy LOVE you SO much!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment