CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bäckerei

The Bakery, down the road from Gabrielle's bus stop.
Showing off their goodies :) 
     That is how you say/spell Bakery in German. We went for the first time last week, yes we have been here for 5 months (today, crazy) and have  not gone yet. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing :)  Today we went as well, after we walked and picked up Gabrielle from the bus.  The kids were allowed to pick out their own treat and I picked some out for Matt and I. I was bummed the two things I wanted were not there today. There is always next time though :)

 We got some exercise in for the day as well, by walking to the bus, to the bakery, and then back home (while we ate our treats)!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment